Write for Us!
We are welcoming new writers to our site! Please send us your work!
We will respond to you within two weeks. If your work meets our standards, we'll publish it here. If not, we'll let you know why.
Some general guidelines
- Samples could be anywhere between 500 - 2000 words each. This is not set in stone, but any longer than this and we might ask you to break it into two pieces.
- Generally we try to stick to the AP Stylebook - see https://www.apstylebook.com/
- Please fact check your work -- we may question your sources.
- Please don't use copyrighted material that doesn't belong to you.
- Please do include images if you can. (They'll appear in black and white on our site).
- In terms of content, we are focused on gender inequality and sexism, but this does not limit the content very much, as these issues affect nearly every facet of our lives no matter how you identify your gender. This does not mean you must identify as one gender or another.
We cannot pay you for your work at this time, but you will be fully credited for your work here.
Button not working? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂